Developing Your List in a Smart Way
You have to have a strong appeal to your customers.
Girls Stop Traffic In San Fran USA by A3Network
style="text-align: justify;">Although it’s never a good idea to speak in generalities when it comes to customers (after all, we’re all unique individuals), there are a few basic personality types – and certain common behaviors or characteristics that you can use to your advantage when it comes to creating and developing your internet business.
BUILD RESPONSIVE DOWNLINES
Customer Personality Types
Let’s start with the personality types. Based on the “Social Styles” type of personality classification, you’ll find most people fall into one of the following characteristics:
• Analytical-People in this classification are logical, detail and task-oriented. They want facts.
• Expressive-People in this classification are supportive of others, expressive and outgoing. They tend to go with their guts.
• Amiable-People in this classification are loyal, dependable, consistent and hardworking. They like to dig until they ferret out all the available information.
• Achiever- People in this classification are go-getters, driven, forceful and practical. They make decisions quickly and don’t want to waste time.
So how do you design your marketing campaign to meet the needs of these different personality types – especially when you’re just starting out and money is tight?
The best way is to come up with a plan ahead of time, and provide information in the ways that it will be best received by the different personality types. Here are some things to keep in mind that may help:
Remember your marketing campaign goals. What do you want your visitors, prospects or customers to do? (Give you their contact information? Make a purchase? Etc.) Make sure that whatever tactics you’re using will help you achieve your goals.
And from here, use tactics that will do one of these three things:-
- Attract visitors to your site. Attraction methods can be anything from articles to videos to blogs to Podcasts. It can be using social media sites to your advantage or creating a following among readers of your Blog.
- Convert visitors on your site. This means get your visitors to take whatever action you want them to take. It could mean signing up for your newsletter (giving you their contact information), buying a product or attending a Webinar or join your group or team.
- Retain Customer loyalty. Once you’ve converted them, you want to keep them happy and coming back for more. You retain customers by offering an ongoing newsletter, providing some type of customer loyalty program, sharing helpful tips, providing free materials or products or even keeping them involved and engaged through social -networking sites.
The more you know about who’s visiting your site and what they’re doing there, the easier all this becomes, so an email autoresponder system loaded with regular contact emails is an integral part of your planned program. TrafficWave offers you a special trial period and then a low monthly price to handle most large email lists. Many autoresponder services limit the number of lists you can email or the number of customers on those lists. Traffic Wave allows you to build a healthy list without raising the price as other autoresponder services do, so you can control costs if you are operating on a budget. Traffic Wave also allows affiliates of the service to offer incentives and earn an income offering the Traffic Wave autoresponder benefits.
There are plenty of ways you can get information about your visitors. For example, if you have a Google account (and if you don’t you should – they’re free and they offer lots of goodies), you can sign up for Google Analytics. It’s free, and it will give you lots of very valuable intelligence about- such as how people are finding your Website (search engines, direct search and referred from other sites.) It will tell you what keywords visitors used to find you, what pages they visited, how long they stayed – even what page they were on when they left. By knowing this information you can increase your ROI (Return On Investment) for your Internet Marketing Campaign.
Building Relationships with your list members is the key to success in your business. If you help them achieve their goals, you have a better and more profitable business.
NOW you can turn your Random Thoughts into REAL TRAFFIC/REAL MONEY
-Be prepared for Revolutionary Done-For-You software that will challenge the entire industry. Get ready You are about to be shocked!
[box type="shadow"]Click Here![/box]